Welcome to the website (the "Website") of Silverline Construction Inc ("Silverline Construction").
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS CAREFULLY – THEY LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS, AFFECT YOUR PRIVACY, CAUSE YOU TO GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO SUE Silverline Construction AND CAUSE YOU TO ASSUME ALL RISK OF USING THE WEBSITE.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS. YOU ARE ALSO CERTIFYING THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU ARE NOT A MINOR (OR IF YOU ARE A MINOR, THAT YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN CONSENTS TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS ON YOUR BEHALF).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION TO USE, AND YOU MUST NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
1. Changes to Terms and Conditions
Silverline Construction has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify part or all of these terms at any time. Any change will be effective when notice of updated term is posted on the Website. Please review the Website frequently for updates. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes are posted will constitute acceptance of these changes.
2. Proprietary Rights
The trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans and Internet domain names on the Website are the exclusive property of Silverline Construction or its licensors. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the owner of the property.
3. Permitted Uses
- not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute the Materials in any way whatsoever;
- use the Materials solely for lawful purposes;
- not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse the Website or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through the Website;
- only use the Website if you are legally able to make binding contracts under applicable law, or have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so; and
- acknowledge that the unauthorized use of the Materials may cause irreparable harm to Silverline Construction and that in the event of an unauthorized use, Silverline Construction shall be entitled to an injunction, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, to prevent such irreparable harm and that the balance of convenience in preventing such use rests with Silverline Construction.
4. Viruses & Network Problems
Silverline Construction assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any damages caused by any malicious code, viruses, "Trojan horses", "worms", "cancelbots" or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the Website or your downloading of any Materials.
Silverline Construction assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any damages or other problems caused by network outages or interruptions.
5. No Warranties or Guarantees
Silverline Construction does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any of the materials or information contained in the Website, including without limitation the accuracy of location information. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon any of the materials or information on this Website shall be at your own risk and expense. Silverline Construction does not guarantee that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, accurate, or error-free or that the Website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components and Silverline Construction assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the Website or your downloading of any Materials.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Silverline Construction PROVIDES TO YOU THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS "AS IS", WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, NON-INTERCEPTION, NON-INTERRUPTION OR QUALITY, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
6. Limitation of Liability; Waiver and Release
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN NO EVENT SHALL Silverline Construction OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, OR SUCCESSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR HARM TO BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF SAVINGS OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY (IES) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, OR BASED ON A WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT OR ANYTHING ELSE) THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF Silverline Construction IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING, SHALL BE LIMITED TO $5.00 CANADIAN CURRENCY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY WHATSOEVER, WITH RESPECT TO THESE TERMS THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF Silverline Construction AND YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT ARE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN SUBSTITUTION OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, RIGHTS OR REMEDIES WHATSOEVER WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR IN CONTRACT, LAW, EQUITY OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, CLAIM OR REMEDY IN TORT, NEGLIGENCE, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR FAILURE FOR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE). YOU HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE AND RENOUNCE ALL RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND REMEDIES AGAINST Silverline Construction THAT ARE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND THAT MAY ARISE IN ANY WAY IN RELATION TO THESE TERMS.
You agree at all times to be liable to and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Silverline Construction and its affiliates, agents, licensors, suppliers, and their respective directors, officers, employees and shareholders against all actions, claims proceedings, costs, demands, damages and liabilities whatsoever sustained, incurred or paid by Silverline Construction directly or indirectly in respect of your (or any party that you are responsible for or who accesses or uses the Website as a result of you) use or misuse of the Website or the Materials, including, without limitation, infringement claims and product liability.
For information on our treatment of your personal information, including information respecting your location and any other personal information you submit to Silverline Construction, please see our Privacy Policies.
- These terms contain the entire agreement and understanding between Silverline Construction and you with respect to the materials.
- The Website is controlled, operated and administered by Silverline Construction from within the state of California and the state of Texas. These terms and your use of the Website are governed by the laws of the state of California, the state of Texas, and the federal laws of the USA applicable therein, and you irrevocably agree to attorn to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California.
- Silverline Construction's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
- Should any part of the terms be declared invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of the terms had been eliminated.
- The terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding on Silverline Construction and you, and Silverline Construction and your permitted successors and assigns.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Silverline Construction Inc
1421 W 132 Street
Gardena, CA 90249